The journal covers all aspects of translational medicine. Manuscripts are accepted for consideration by Translational Medicine @ UniSa on the condition that they represent original material, have not been published previously, are not being considered for publication elsewhere, and have been approved by each author. Review articles, research papers, case reports and letters to the editor may be submitted for publication. Manuscripts that report the results of experimental investigation with human subjects must include informed consent.
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS
To submit an article to Translational Medicine @ UniSa, authors must submit articles via Translational Medicine @ UniSa's online submission system. Authors are kindly requested to submit:
- Title page complete of all authors affiliations and a list of 3-5 keyword, indicating the corresponding author and his/her full address and email;
- A copy of the manuscript in anonymous version (title, keywords, abstract, full text and figures and tables but no authors and no affiliation) for referees use only;
- A full copy of the manuscript, complete of authors and their affiliations;
- Figures: each figures should be also submitted separately as JPEG file;
- Tables: each table should be submitted in a separate file.
COPYRIGHTIt is a condition of publication that manuscripts submitted to this journal have not been published and will not be simultaneously submitted or published elsewhere. Plagiarism is strictly forbidden, and by submitting the article for publication the authors agree that the publishers have the legal right to take appropriate action against the authors, if plagiarism or fabricated information is discovered.
During submission process authors have to declare their legal right.
By submitting a manuscript the authors agree that the copyright of their article is transferred to the publishers if and when the article is accepted for publication.
Once submitted to the journal, the author will not withdraw their manuscript at any stage prior to publication.
COPYEDITING AND PROOFS
Translational Medicine @ UniSa will copy-edit manuscripts before they are published. A response to initial submissions is usually delivered within 8 weeks.
Following the acceptance of an article, it is published inTranslational Medicine @ UniSa as a PDF file subject to formatting checks, copy-editing and author verification.